Saturday,30 January 2010
If you are a Bassas da India passport holder, or you are from those countries that do not appear in the Vietnam visa exemption list, you are required a valid visa to enter Vietnam.
From this country, you can get a visa to Vietnam by two 2 options:
1. Get Vietnam Visa on Arrival at lower cost (get visa stamped at Vietnam International Airports on arrival)
Visa on arrival is beneficial for those who live far away from the Vietnamese embassies and do not wish to send their passports away by postal mail.
- Issuing unit: Vietnam Immigration Department
- Processing time: 1 to 2 working days
- No Passport send off required
- How it works? You go online at http://rushvietnamvisa.com, download our application form and send to our email at email@example.com. Our supporter will guide you how to continue to get Vietnam visa approval letter via email, and take this letter + your passport + 2 photos + some dollars as stamping fee to get your visa at airport.
2. Get Vietnam Entry Visa at Vietnam Embassies:
You apply for Visa to Vietnam in person at the nearest Vietnam Embassy.
- Issuing unit: Vietnam Embassy
- Processing time: 4 to 5 working days
- Your original passport required
- Before applying for Vietnam visa, make sure your passport has minimum 6 month validity and left pages.
- For visa on arrival option, it is applicable for those traveling by air to Vietnam.
For any further information, please kindly contact us. We are willing and pleased to assist you at our best!
Thủ thuật quảng bá website,Thiết kế website,Đăng ký tên miền,Đăng ký hosting,Khách sạn, nhà hàng, spa